PRODUCTION DIRECTORY REGISTRATION
The Colorado Office of Film Television & Media Production Directory is a free online resource for the media industries of the state of Colorado. Listings are free to create and the online application typically takes 10 – 20 minutes to complete. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please email the COFTM staff at email@example.com
In completing the registration process:
- You must have a Colorado address.
- You must have at least three paid, verifiable, professional media industry (film, television, commercial, animation or video game) Job Credit that corresponds with each selected Subcategory.
- New and updated listings will be posted when approved or reapproved by the Colorado Office of Film, Television, and Media (“COFTM”). Please allow up to 7 days for listings to be approved.
- COFTM reserves the right to remove listings from the site in the event a listing contains false or misleading information, including individuals who are determined to be nonresidents.
- The directory is intended to allow producers and other potential clients to locate film and television professionals in our state.
- COFTM is not directly involved in the hiring process for productions.
NOTE: All required fields are marked with asterisks (*).